Monday, December 8, 2014

Friday's starting weigh-in...four days late.

Whoops!

I was mostly just waiting for the video to render, and today was the first day since it processed that I could post a blog.  *waves fist*

So the video is flipped upside-down.  I am going to play around and see if there is a better way to film so I don't have a flipped video.


So my starting weight is 252.2  with a fat percentage of 44.5% and water weight of 39.7%.

So if you followed my weight loss from 2013, you know that I am only 3 pounds less than my starting weight at the beginning of that year.  Me no likey.

My body measurements were:
Left Arm: 15 inches
Right Arm: 15 inches
Bust: 43 inches
Waist: 39 and a half inches
Stomach: 51 inches
Hips: 49 and a half inches
Left Thigh: 30 and a half inches
Right Thigh: 31 inches
Left Calf: 18 and a half inches
Right Calf: 18 and a half inches

I will only be measuring myself at the beginning of each month.  It's easier that way, and I feel like I don't lose a lot of inches week to week.  Hopefully this Friday, the video will process faster, so I can have it up on time!

Love you all bunches!
~Alicia~

No comments:

Post a Comment