Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Transition from Vlog to blog...An Introduction.

Hello!  My name is Alicia Gravely.  I'm a youtuber who for the majority of 2013 I posted my weight loss results in the form of a video blog (Except for the months of October, Novemeber, and December I got lazy and didn't post.)  When I did this, I found that it was easier for me to stay on track and commit to actually losing the weight that has been weighing me down.  When I was doing the video I went from 256.4 pounds to 212.4 pounds.  When I got lazy and didn't do any videos I stayed around 212, and I definitely lost track and gained about 10 pounds in the holiday season.  I feel like I need the documentation to keep myself on track, but the videos were getting very repetitive and I didn't know what to talk about without having long videos.   That's where this blog comes into play!!!

Welcome to my fitness and weight loss blog!  I will be posting my Friday weigh in results, any fitness challenges I decide to do, cool healthy snack and food recipes, and anything Derby fitness related.  I will be posting what I wish I could have talked about on the videos without having to worry about how to say it quick and understandable.  I will include videos of various workouts I do, pictures of my weigh in every Friday, and announce which fitness challenges I do so you all can join me.

This isn't a New Years Resolution, this is just me working on being healthier and active.  I already have Roller Derby, but I need to do more outside of practices and it might help me in the long run with practices anyway.

I hope you all will join me, and if you have any fitness challenges you want to do, and you need a accountability partner, I am totally down!  :)

Best wishes, and DFTBA!
~Alicia~      

No comments:

Post a Comment